Amenities at the Ranch
Our guests rest easy while staying here… and you will too…knowing that we provide:
- Healthy & Safe Environment | Impeccably clean and sanitary inside and out, climate controlled interior with 24/7 fire detection and security monitoring systems and daily housekeeping.
- Comfortable Accommodations | Comfortable and spacious lodging enclosures with cozy bedding, calming music and plenty of fresh water day and night.
- Routine Schedule | Morning and evening feedings, social (or solo) activity and physical exercise during the day, noon-time naps and rest periods, and twice-daily wellness checks.
- Experienced and Attentive Staff | Caring professionals trained in dog and cat behavior and body language, positive reinforcement and pet handling techniques, pet first aid, safety protocols and customer service.
- Individualized Attention | Extra care, service and support for dogs and cats with special needs.
A Typical Day At The Ranch
We guarantee your little or large buckaroo won’t be bored while boarding with us! The day starts early with a friendly wake-up and a trip outside for the dogs to answer the call of nature and get a little exercise. Then it’s time for breakfast served in each dog’s suite and each kitty’s condo before the day gets into full swing.
Our lodging guests receive a lot of attention during their stay to include morning and afternoon activities and exercise periods in our indoor and outdoor play yards. Based on the outcome of their orientation visit, and your preferences, some lodging dogs may be suited for our day care program. Industry experience shows, and experts agree, that dogs who enjoy social playtime and physical activity are better adjusted, less stressed, happier and healthier.
Rest periods and a noon-time nap are essential ingredients to keeping your dog happy and healthy while in our care. We closely monitor all guests’ eating habits and eliminations throughout the day, and fresh water is always available.
Supper is served in each guest’s suite or condo late afternoon and then the day starts to wind down. After a final romp for the dogs and one last potty break, it’s time for bed. Clean and comfy bedding, safe chew toys and calming music are provided to help the dogs settle down and fall asleep. Our feline guests receive just as much attention and care tailored to their individual needs.
After a fun and busy day, most guests sleep through the night until morning when a new adventure awaits them. We always have a staff member on call after hours and 24/7 security monitoring and fire detection systems provide additional safety and peace of mind.